sfeerbeeld

Our Clients

More than 1200 organizations representing over 110 countries have sent participants to AIF financial training. 60% come from Western European countries, with the other 40% divided between Eastern Europe, the Americas, Asia, Africa and the Middle East.

AIF participants represent a variety of business sectors. On average, 60% of AIF's participants come from organizations whose primary business is banking or financial services.  The remainder are from many different sectors, including oil & gas, telecommunications, production, utilities, engineering, and consultancy. Government, social and development organizations are also frequently represented.

> What our clients say about us

 

A Selection of AIF Clients:


ABN AMRO
ADIA
Akzo Nobel
Baker & McKenzie
Banca d'Italia
Bank of Korea
BMW
Capital Market Authority
Citibank
Credit Suisse
Danske Bank
Deloitte
EY
HBO Netherlands
Heineken
Holland Startup

IKEA
ING
IFC
IMF
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines
KPMG
Kuwait Investment Authority
LEGO
Lloyds TSB
McKinsey & Company
Merrill Lynch
Michelin
Mubadala
Nestlé
Philips

PwC
Rabobank
Reuters
Royal Bank of Scotland
Saudi Industrial Dev. Fund
Shell
SHUAA Capital
Siemens
Société Générale
Sony
Sveriges Riksbank
Swiss Re
Telefónica
UBS
World Bank

Search by Company
Search by Country
Search by Sector