Ivy Circle 3rd Annual Young Leaders Roundtable at AIF
29 October 2015
Succeeding in business and developing an exciting, rewarding career are two challenges that never seem to get any simpler. Even seasoned leaders are increasingly challenged by issues related to managing the cross-generational talent pool.
Around 30 "young leaders" who were eager to gain new insights, share ideas and explore opportunities, took part in the 3rd Annual Young Leaders Roundtable, co-sponsored by the Ivy Circle and Russell Reynolds Associates, and hosted by Amsterdam Institute of Finance.
During the evening, an interactive panel discussion explored key
opportunities, issues, myths vs realities of the Next Generation
Talent Challenge from both an 'employer' and 'employee'
Guest speaker-panelists were:
- Marco van Kalleveen, Member Management Board TNT, MD Domestic businesses
- Shalini Sarin, SVP Human Resources, Professional Lighting at Philips
- Mathijs Robbens, Partner Bain & Company (Telecom, Technology, Media & Finance practices)
- Dana Krueger, Managing Director Russell Reynolds Associates
- Hollis Kurman (Moderator), Chairperson Ivy Circle Netherlands
The Ivy Circle, founded in 2008, strives to create and sustain an active community in the Netherlands of alumni of leading North American universities and business schools. Events are held throughout the year and are frequently hosted by Amsterdam Institute of Finance.