The Future of Finance - Symposium and dinner
May 16, 2014 | 15:00 - 22:00
Hilton Hotel Amsterdam, Apollolaan 138
In the aftermath of the worst financial crisis in living memory, the financial industry faces a loss of trust and mounting regulatory pressures, contributing to lower margins and stalled growth.
Key reasons to attend:
- Hear from industry leaders on their vision for the future of finance
- Debate how we can create a market where clients' interests come first, markets function at their best, and economies grow
- Explore ways the financial services industry can move beyond a
lack of trust
- Discuss how we can align our interests to move to the next level of success and positive impact
- Learn what role ethics, integrity and governance really
- Network with international experts and other professionals from leading banks and financial insitutions
It is no longer possible to register for this event.