The AIF, founded in 1990 by the Dutch Financial Community, has developed into a global financial innovation and education institute headquartered in Amsterdam.
An institute with a legacy of over 25 years that testifies and emphasises that Amsterdam is an international financial centre. Over the years, the AIF has educated and connected more than 10,000 ambitious professionals from around the world, bringing them the best in finance via a strong worldwide network and the best faculty available.
Taking part in one of our programs is a direct investment in your personal future and the success of your organization. We believe that better-educated professionals can better themselves, their career, their organization and the industries they work for.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- You are our client and student and at AIF you come first
- You will learn from top faculty from the world’s leading business schools
- You will benefit from top quality programs rated 4.6 out of 5.0
- You will get access to the AIF Alumni community connecting you to thousands of like minded peers from over 110 countries
- You will benefit from top notch knowledge and insights to deal with the increasing complexity and demands of your profession.
AIF is set up as a foundation (stichting) under Dutch law. It has a two-tier corporate governance system consisting of an Executive Board and Supervisory Board.
AIF’s Managing Director serves as Chairman of the Executive Board, and minimal two leading representatives from the financial and corporate world serve as members of AIF’s Supervisory Board.
AIF also has an Advisory Council consisting of experienced corporate, AIF Alumni and regulatory leaders and renowned finance academics. The well-positioned leaders that serve on these Advisory Councils ensure that AIF is at the cutting edge of market developments and academic thought leadership. The Statutes of AIF govern the functioning of three bodies. In addition AIF has a Program Advisor who advises the Executive Board on the program portfolio and the content of AIF programs.
- Melle Eijckelhoff Managing Director (Chairman)
- Ivo ten Hoorn, General Manager
- Alex van Groningen, Founder and Director Alex van Groningen BV
- Albert Allmers, Founder and Director Finance Factor BV