Klaas de Vries is a partner at De Brauw Blackstone Westbroek. As a corporate/M&A specialist, Klaas is the trusted adviser to a number of listed companies, large multinationals and private equity firms on a wide range of issues, including public and private M&A, joint ventures, restructurings, corporate law, corporate governance and listing rules in the Netherlands and abroad.
Klaas has considerable experience in cross-border M&A, assisting clients in their transactions outside their home country.
Klaas’s recent work includes advising:
- HAL Investments on the sale of AudioNova to Sonova
- Takeaway.com on its IPO on Euronext Amsterdam
- Grontmij on the recommended public offer by Sweco
- HAL Investments on its acquisition of Deli Building Supplies
- Royal KPN on its acquisition of cloud services provider IS Group
- RELX on a number of divestments including various publishing activities and Royal PBNA
- Klépierre on the recommended public exchange offer for Corio
- Royal Ahold Delhaize on the acquisition of SPAR’s Czech business
- Royal Ahold Delhaize on the divestment of its Slovakian activities
- Egeria on the sale of NRC Media to Mediahuis
- Royal Ahold Delhaize on its acquisition of online retailer Bol.com