Lennard Keijzer is a partner in De Brauw’s Corporate practice. He specialises in M&A with a focus on private equity work (sell-side, buy-side, governance advice and management participation). In addition, Lennard is often consulted for his expertise in the field of warranty and indemnity insurance.
Lennard played an important role in establishing De Brauw’s Singapore office. From Singapore, Lennard advised De Brauw’s clients in their activities throughout South East Asia and the Pacific, in particular M&A and joint ventures.
Lennard is a guest lecturer on M&A topics at the Maastricht Business School, Leiden University, Utrecht University and the VU Law Academy.
Lennard’s recent work includes advising:
- Bain Capital on the acquisition of Bugaboo
- Gilde Buy Out Partners on the acquisition of Veco
- Parcom Capital on its investment in Koninklijke Euroma B.V.
- Deutsche Telekom and T-Mobile Netherlands on the acquisition of Tele2 Netherlands
- Gilde Buy Out Partners on the sale of HG International
- Parcom Capital on acquiring a majority stake in MGG Group
- Parcom Capital on acquiring ViroClinics Biosciences from Gilde Healthcare
- Parcom Capital on acquiring (together with Synergia Capital Partners) a majority interest in ConDoor Group
- Waterland Private Equity Investments on the acquisition of Krijco Amusement
- Philips on the USD 2.8 billion divestment of a majority stake in its LED components and Automotive lighting business
- The shareholders of Q-Park on KKR Infrastructure’s acquisition of Q-Park
- AAC Capital Partners on the divestment of the Orangefield Group to Baring Asia Private Equity
- Axel Springer on its investment, together with The New York Times Company, in Blendle