Read here about our measures to control the spreading of the Covid-19 virus during our face-to-face programs.
For our in-class programs as of September 2020 and beyond, the training location (Room Mate Aitana Hotel) has been prepared to comply with all national standards regarding health and safety. Hygiene measures, distance to others and catering service are adjusted accordingly. Moving forward, we keep monitoring the situation closely.
Summary of our measures against the spreading of COVID-19:
1. Fewer participants. Being able to keep sufficient (1.5 m) distance to your fellow participants is essential. This means that the maximum number of participants for our courses is lower than before.
2. Bigger classrooms. Larger classrooms are used, making it possible that chairs and desks can be placed far enough apart.
3. Face masks. We ask you to wear a face mask when entering the hotel and when moving in the public spaces of the hotel. When you are in your seat in the classroom, or at lunch, you may take off the mask as we are able to secure the 1.5 meter distance from each other.
4. No physical contact. We all need to get used to it: no friendly handshake from the instructor, or when getting to know the other participants. It’s good to keep reminding each other of this.
5. Hygiene and cleaning. Disinfectant hand gel is available at the hotel foyer, as well as the entrance of the classrooms, and in the restaurant. These are replenished regularly. The hotel staff does extra cleaning rounds on the premises to reduce the risk of contamination.
6. Lunch and catering. At the hotel restaurant, there is plenty of space between the tables to safeguard social distancing. Lunch is served individually, or when applicable, pre-packaged. Safe walking routes to and from lunch, as well as separate entrances and exits are indicated at the hotel.
7. Virus symptoms. As with offices, restaurants, etc. we ask you to stay at home if you are coughing, have a fever or other signs that may indicate infection. We understand that these are uncertain times. If you enrolled for an in-class program but do not feel comfortable, you can flexibly switch to a later date.
If you have a course planned but your situation changes due to, for example, Covid policy changes in your organization, do not hesitate to consult with us. We want to think along with you and are here for personal advice and consultation.
Stay healthy – we hope to welcome you to Amsterdam this Fall.